What Do We Want From A Backpack?
It should be an adaptable, lightweight, comfortable bag, where you could put your electronic gadgets like laptop, tablet, smartphone, camera, accessories and many more. These kinds of backpacks are not so easy to find, so if you do find one, consider yourself lucky! For this type of use, backpacks require a tough bottom that won’t give way when the bag is loaded with heavy electronic gadgets. On the other hand, it will have to sit in pace and not move out of place, as this will put your valuable gadgets into risk of getting broken, especially while trekking or climbing up a mountain.This Backpack covers up all the above requirements and a lot more than expected. Its starting price is only around $98!
Features Of 5.11 Rush 24 Backpack
One of the greatest features of this backpack is the closed-cell foam back which is padded with a hydration pocket. In addition to this there are two back-back zippered pull tabs. This gives easy and simple access to this pocket. Some of the other great features are:
- The top outer pockets have inner lining that will prevent your valuable items from scratches.
- Carrying heavy loads has become easier with support straps on three sides of this backpack, which allow for additional points to attach to.
- The backpack is equipped with a facility to drain out any spills, having two large metal outlets. This also facilitates in cleaning the bag when necessary.
- This backpack is made out of nylon, thus making the standard is pretty high; giving durable advantage to this backpack.
Advantages Of Rush 24 Backpack
The chief benefit of this backpack is its spacious main storage area, since this is just right for multi-use. You can put your schools books for the day and still have enough space for more or put most of your hiking gear. That way you could spend more days in the enjoying your trip! Here are some of the other advantages that make this backpack a good buy!
- The top handle allows you to grab and run when you’re in a rush without any worries about your items getting broken.
- For all those additional items such camera filters, pocket knives, pens and note pads and many small essential items you wouldn’t want to leave behind, there is ideal draw cord pockets incorporated.
- There a special pocket made to keep your eyewear protected, this not only useful for eyewear, but that you could keep valuable items that are breakable in that pocket.
Many people have noticed that the stitches don’t wear out too easily even after heavy use. The bottom line for all good backpacks is, if you’re going to use it daily for rough use it’s going to wear out in about a year’s time. However, this backpack can last you a couple of years if even it’s used weekly. So don’t miss out on this one!